Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Trepidation

I'm finally doing something computer-related on my own. Well, not entirely on my own since the good people at Blogger provide the infrastructure to create a blog, but I am proud of myself nonetheless. I know, it's not a big deal at all to start a stinking blog, especially sans HTML coding (which I have done believe it or not), but I'm a firm believer in giving myself props for the small things I do on my own without screwing up. Now to figure out exactly how to post pictures, links, etc without flipping things on their sides like is my wont.

I wish desperately that this could be witty and ascerbic like the blogs I like to read, but I'm too dull for that. I'm still not sure what form this will take, but I hope I'll at least have fun with it.

So I'll have to be patient with myself as I get a footing on this blogging jazz.

No comments: