Thursday, August 18, 2005

Staying up late gets you nowhere...

It's 3am and I'm still up, and it's not even because I'm at work. My friends Craig and Yvette just left my apt after working on the reunion video for 7 hours...yup that's right, 7 hours in addition to the 7 from last week. We had a couple of set backs, so had to do some damage control. We'll continue to work on it next week.

I haven't slept since Tuesday 5pm (4 hours) so I'm a bit sleepy-stupid (one step beyond my usual sleepy-drunk), but I just checkeed out CryingWhileEating.com and giggled for a good bit. It's a really weird and utterly useless wate of time, but it's quite amusing if that's your thing.

Anyway, so that's what's on my mind on a Thursday morning at 3am. Night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl get some sleep!!! Call me today when you get up. I need to talk to you.