Saturday, October 22, 2005

"So if you care to find me...

look to the {Eastern} sky"...because I'll be in New York! Well, not until April but still. My sister and I had been planning a trip to New York to see Wicked with my niece. She was really bummed that the tour moved on to San Francisco without her being able to see it. Last night I bought the tickets for April 11th. So now to book flights and accomodations, but as long as we have great seats to Wicked, I don't care where we end up staying. I guess it would have been easier to just go to San Francisco to see it, but we've been wanting to go to NYC again and since Gabbie is turning into such a theatre geek, we figured we'd make a whole trip of it. And we're taking my mom since she's never been. My friend Raquel has also signed on. I wonder what adventures we'll have this time.

So RENT is coming out soon, day before Thanksgiving I believe. Gabbie and I fully intend to watch it the first night. We'll be Rentheads, even though she's only interested in Idina Menzel at this point.

No comments: