Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Ellen Degeneres

Today I went with my friend Marcie and her bf Errol to the Ellen Degeneres show. Guests were David Duchovny (still sexy), Constance Marie, and Liz Phair! What a coincidence! Apparently I was the only person there who was a fan of hers. I'll be seeing her at the HOB next month, looking forward to that. Then they taped a segment for a future show with Charlize Theron. She is the most beautiful woman alive. Absolutely stunning. So I heard Lindsay Lohan was in a car wreck today. I used to have a crush on her but now that she looks like Paris Hilton I find her repulsive. For some reason my enter bar is not functioning so this will be an inappropriately long paragraph. I finally watched the last episodes of "Freaks and Geeks." I'm so bummed this show was so short lived. It was a FANTASTIC show! Now I'm on to the 2nd season of Degrassi Jr. High. Gotta love Netflix!

3 comments:

Megan R said...

Oh wow, look you could make $800 a month in extra income!!

I love Ellen Degeneres! We don't have her show here though (bummer). I also had a bit of a crust on Lindsay but I much prefer her with the red hair! Seems all those hollywood girls are just fading away!

Spinsterella said...

And you can have a penis enlargement as well(???)

I used to love Degrassi Jnr High - I think I was the same age as the kids in it.. But the only thing I can remember is the episode where the lolipop guy got killed.

Er, in the UK "lolipop man" is the guy who helps kids across the road...I think that might be a bit of a colloquialism

yezenia said...

The crossing guard gets killed?!? HE'S MY FAVE! Just kidding, Spinsterella...I don't remember that episode but I'll get to it eventually. The DVD's seem to be released like every 8 years. Sigh. Anyway, I'm digging on that Shane all over again.

I'm deleting the crazy fake messages, but they sorta give me a chuckle from time to time. Penis enlargement, yeah, too bad I need to get one before I can make enlarge it.

Megan...Lindsay Lo was so much hotter with the red hair! I'd love to be light enough to get away with red hair.