Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm back...

But only for a shameless plug. Please please please sponsor my grueling 2 mile walk on the beach for a great cause. See link below...

http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/YezeniaHernandez

And just to make it worth your while, here are 5 things I've been up to in the past 2 months.

1. Celebrated my 31st birthday in Dallas.
2. Saw the Chicago River in all its green-dyed glory on St. Patrick's Day.
3. Went to Disneyland.
4. Went to my first hockey game. Brrr.
5. Got my teeth cleaned.

Tons of excitement round these parts, no?

Next trip, Brazil! Yep, I'm visiting a friend in the south of Brazil next month. Hoping I get my visa in time. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

1 comment:

Watson Woodworth said...

Wow you have been busy!
Have fun in Brazil and good luck with the walk on the beach.