Saturday, May 27, 2006

News on the Fake Tooth

I should be getting it in a couple of weeks. I spent half the day driving around mid-Wilshire and Beverly Hills, from my periodontist to the dental lab, but it's worth it to get my shiny new toof. I'm really hoping I'll be pleased because so far I've had a decent experience.

And just when I began to despair that my time with my adorable bald periodontist was coming to an end, he offered to do my general work as well! He doesn't have to waste his time on my measly fillings and wisdom teeth extractions, especially since that's not his bread and butter, but he's just a cool guy like that. I heart him.

3 comments:

cruzzer68 said...

I was reading your blog & saw that kewlllll apron you made. You got talent girl.....love your blog, just love it!!

yezenia said...

Thanks Norma! You've got a nice little blog there yourself. :)

Dental Implant said...

Looks like you got a good dentist, Nice little blog.