Wednesday, February 22, 2006

McDreamy



So I first fell in love with Patrick Dempsey when I was 10 years old and watched "Can't Buy Me Love." I really think he was the template for my taste in men. It's no secret I'm a sucker for goofy, nerdy men with big noses. Since then, anytime I would see him in a movie I'd be the only person in the theater going, "Oh my God! It's Patrick Dempsey!!!" Now that he's such a big name thanks to his McDreamy role on Grey's Anatomy, he's everywhere. And I'm loving every minute of it. To be honest, I HATED Grey's Anatomy when I watched the pilot. The only reason I continued to watch (on mute for a few episodes) was to see my darling lover boy Patrick. But now I'm completely addicted to this show. I'm even seriously contemplating buying a McDreamy shirt. Yeah, I'm a geek.

Here are then and now pics of my darling lover boy. Yeah, he makes me wanna do bad things.

8 comments:

Big Ben said...

I'm not a big fan of Grey's Anotomy but I'm glad to hear you fall the nerdy type.

Megan R said...

Can't buy me love is an All time fave!!! I guess he really did get to be the cool guy eventually huh! I LOVE greys anatomy!!

yezenia said...

Big Ben, oh yeah. I've even got the "I heart Nerds" shirt.

Megan, is it a few eps behind down there? Last week's episode was only the greatest show ever! ;)

Michelle W. said...

I love the show. For so many reason. I think it stand out among the other hosptal drama (we sure have enough of those).

Michelle

Juls said...

I love that movie too. Watch it every time I catch it on cable. And McDreamy certainly has aged well. I'm with you on the geeky boy. Hey, you and I have the same taste with dreamy Marc Feuerstein too.

yezenia said...

Juls, that's right! I hope we'll be seeing more of him (Mark) soon!

Spinsterella said...

ooh, he's wearing the years well (as my mother says), isn't he!

I didn't realise he was in Grey's - they've just finished showing the 1st series over here and I didn't watch it. Damn.

Cynthia said...

OMG, me too! I fell in love with him in that dorky movie and lusted after him in Sweet Home Alabama. He's one hawt hunk o' a man!