Tuesday, February 21, 2006

And the letdown...

So the weekend o' dates never materialized. Homeboy from Seattle called Saturday afternoon to say his friends were having a barbeque (on a drizzly day? yuck) and if I'd like to go. Uh, drive way out of my way to Lawndale (double yuck) to who know's what kind of situation to hang out with a bunch of people I don't know? No thanks.

Then Sunday, what can I say, I bailed on biker dude. I just was never enthused by this poor guy, and then I REALLY wasn't feeling adventurous enough to go on my first motorcycle ride with this cold ass weather. I felt really bad for him, but let's be honest, I felt worse for myself. It's all about me right?

2 comments:

Spinsterella said...

Yeah - but it's all your decision.

Clearly, you know you can do better and won't date sub-standard men - good on ya!

yezenia said...

This is very true. Although I wouldn't call Biker Dude (really isn't THAT kind of biker) substandard, I just can't imagine myself "into" in the Biblical sense.

But Lab Dude was telling me about how he hurt his back and I swear for a second I thought he was going to ask me to rub it for him. WTF was that about?