Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A funny blurb...

So I posted this on one of my message boards, thought I'd post it here since I've been remiss in my blogging duties. Here's a choice excerpt from a guy's profile on Catholic Singles. I guess it's pretty chicken shit of me to be posting it for giggles, but hey, we all need a good laugh sometimes right?

Grammar and spelling issues aside, it's kinda funny.


What it means to me to be a Catholic and/or my most significant religious experience: It's something spiritual I was grovin up with as a kid & on, I did not have a choice,my parents took me to church in Slovakia after birth& baptize me good people back home,not like here this circus maximus.

About Me: I'm simple& practical positive responsible man European-Slovak nat.origin live&work here pay taxes &etc..Honesty,integrity&loyalty are my character personalyties.Love nature,science&tech.,hiking & travel,oceans beaches,picnics&camping,all kinds of foods fruits&veggies&icecream too.I like to share things,smile,happynes food&simple things havin fun Be romantic&lovin hugs&kisses or just going crazy bananas with some special lady.I work hard&smart always mooving positively optimisticly forward.I do not like Greedy selfish shalowmindet selfobserv poison people who do not give enything back,all they do is take.

What am I looking for: Specialy nice&simple personaly,emoutionaly& mentaly stable&secure,working&independent ,good sence humor withy&inteligents romantic&funlover, cute& sexy solemate Lady to share my life with.

My ideal first date might be: Let's meet in publicly open place like caffe shop or a restaurant not too noizy for a good comunication-talking&observing geting to know each other better.

5 comments:

Marcie said...

Hmmmmmm...crazy bananas?? Interesting catholic boy to say the least..

Watson Woodworth said...

Sounds like the male equivalent of all the Russian pen pals I've had.
But they were Orthodox.

Lisa Spiegel said...

Cool music!!

Watson Woodworth said...

You have actual frickin' music playing on the bottom of yr blog. (!!!)
And looking at the list I'm wondering if perhaps we are very close in age.
I remember most of that stuff and really mine his just a hint more queercore and a good measure of CanCon. (Canadian content)

Odette said...

Ha. That was a good laugh! How do all these things happen to you?