Thursday, August 16, 2007

Giving up...

on eHarmony. I cancelled the damn thing. It sucks. I got more than 100 matches, none of whom I have anything in common with.

But on prompting from my scrapping friends, I have rejoined Catholic Singles. Too bad I can't really write a decent description of myself. Every time I start, nothing but meanness seems to come out. I'm sabotaging myself. Or maybe I'm just at a point where honesty just seeps out, and I really am a mean, bitter person. Oh and the fact that I just don't seem very Catholic anymore, what with my rants against the Church's leadership, just makes it a bit tricky to make myself out to be the nice Catholic girl anymore.

On a more optimistic note, I've joined some local walking/hiking groups on Meetup in the hopes of getting in shape. Afterall, the 100+ guys on eHarmony asking whether I work out or not is a telling sign that they think I may be fat. And here I'd been hoping I'd dazzle everyone with my big knockers.

2 comments:

Watson Woodworth said...

Groups are great.
I got the last one by volunteering for Planned Parenthood.
And since you're probably much less a knuckehead than me it probably won't go as badly for you.

There, sadly, aren't really any group possibillities for truckers.
That and I've lost A LOT of muscle tone out here.

cruzzer68 said...

He will come....I guarentee!!! And they will be so fortuante be part of your life.