Monday, April 16, 2007

Scrappers...check this out...

My friends Bucket and April are running a Team in Training marathon for the Lymphoma and Leukemia Society in June. Our friend Colleen is hosting a raffle on her blog to help bring in some donations to Bucket and April's fundraising efforts. Click HERE for details.

Lots o' fundraising going on lately.

I'm pretty happy to report that my own fundraising efforts are going well. So far I'm at $796 for the Great Strides Walk benefitting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. A HUGE thank you to those of you who have donated. It is greatly appreciated!

For those of you who haven't donated, it's not too late! ANY amount at all is a help. Por ejemplo, someone could donate $4 and round out that pesky $6 in the amount above. Click HERE to help end Cystic Fibrosis.

1 comment:

Megan R said...

Ok, you ready for some real excitement???? lol...You've been tagged! Check out my blog!!