Thursday, March 15, 2007

Now, A True Spinster

So the big birthday came and went with no depression on my part. In fact, I had a run of happy days around my birthday. No work for 10 days, went to Disneyland, saw Wicked, got a short haircut, went to the newly renovated Griffith Observatory, had some Thai food, went to a couple meetings (ok that wasn't that much fun), went out with friends, did laundry and cleaned out my closet.

So that list is pretty lame, but I kept myself so busy that I didn't get my usual bout of depression around my birthday, and certainly not the nervous breakdown I thought I might have.

And my awesome friends had planned to send me to Ireland for my birthday, but since I beat them to it they gave me the cash for spending money and a guide to Ireland. Aren't my girls the best?!?

4 comments:

Watson Woodworth said...

Happy birthday!
Ain't Wicked great!

yezenia said...

Nigel, thanks!

Lisa, well it isn't THAT short, but the shortest I've had it since college, about shoulder length. But it's sooo much faster and easier to manage my enthusiastic hair at this length.

Unknown said...

I want to see your haircut!! When was the last time I saw you anyway? It's beem to long!!:-(

yezenia said...

Your wish is my command. Stay tuned for a pic of my hair.