Monday, November 21, 2005



Yesterday Bucket and I made these aprons and they only took us 5 hours! It goes without saying that neither one of us is an expert seamstress, but I think we did well. Now that we know what we're doing, it'll go much faster next time. We're both really happy with our little aprons and can't wait to make more. I actually picked the same fabric that Bucket made hers out of, but I was feeling "stripey" yesterday. I have those two fabrics and another lime green and pink paisley fabric, so I'll have an array of aprons to choose from to match my clothes when I work at home or go to a crop. Now if I can only figure out a way to insert a picture. Let me try. Ok, apparently I squished in my post between 2 pictures but that's ok. I'll do it better next time. ;)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Those are super cute! You really could sell them. Martha would be so proud.

Katie