Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dental Woes Continued

Well, I'm not "woeing" quite as much, but still quite worried if a dental implant will be the best thing for me. I went back to the periodontist for an implant consultation. I must say, kinda have a crush on the man. He's an older guy with quite the bald head, but his pleasant demeanor and exotic accent just make him sexy. Plus, he's the type of man that looks at a woman like a woman, not a piece of meat nor an inanimate object. Anyway, he's better than my dentist, that's for damn sure.

So anyway, he brought me his laptop to show me examples of the work he's done with implants. His temporaries look a lot better than any of my permanent crowns. Looks like his lab does decent work as well.

I'll think it over some more, but I think this may be the route to take. It'll be a GRIP, $3500 out of pocket, but thank God I'm taking out about that much for my healthcare reimbursement account.

So now, off to the movies I go!

3 comments:

melloman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hey Yez!!! So is this man married? Are you doing OK with it all? I bet after you get your implant you smile will be bigger then ever!

-bucket

yezenia said...

I'm sure he is married. I didn't look. He's a lot older, maybe 50ish. I like having simple crushes where nothing happens. It makes things more pleasant. :)