Thursday, September 22, 2005

21st Century Spinster

Apparently I don't have one original bone in my body. Someone beat me to my own blog by a couple years. Too bad this admirable spinster vanished into oblivion. I only just found her site and I already miss her. Sniff sniff.

Anyway, if I were a stereotypical feminist, I would be her in about 8 years. But seeing as how I'm of the Catholic-Dr. Laura listening-non male bashing-gender role supporting variety, maybe I'm original after all. Or maybe I'm just a nun without the habit. And without the holiness.


21st Century Spinster

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl your crazy! You've got a strong head on your shoulders I know you will not end up alone!

yezenia said...

I wish I knew it too!

Sybille, Jeremy & Dylan Moen said...

I second that Bucket!!!

Spinsterella said...

Same here.

I had my singleton blog for months before I actually got around to putting "spinster" into Google - and realised that lots of others had beaten me to it!